Pumpkin Deco Foil
Deco Foil is available at Tulip Bloom!
Deco Foil is the perfect way to make your project truly one-of-a-kind. It can be used on fabric, paper, felt and unless other options. By following the quick and simple directions, your next creation will be absolutely unique with the perfect amount of sparkle and shine!
To use Deco Foil, you MUST USE Therm O Web Deco Foil Hot Melt Adhesive. This is currently our only recommended adhesive for use with Deco Foil.
Directions for use with Deco Foil on fabric:
1. Create a designs using a punch, die cut or an electronic cutter from the Hot Melt Adhesive sheet.
2. Place design onto project with adhesive (rough side) face down and cover with parchment paper (included)
3. Pre-heat iron to a medium setting, no steam. Place and hold iron on the parchment paper with adhesive design underneath ear for 30 seconds.
4. Remove project from parchment paper and allow to cool (this step is extremely important). Peel off liner to expose adhesive design.
5. Cut a piece of foil slightly larger than the design. Place foil, color side facing up, on top of the adhesive design and place a piece of parchment paper over the foil.
6. Iron the project slowly with firm pressure for 30-40 seconds. Remove parchment paper and allow to cool.
7. Peel foil transfer sheet away from adhesive design.
8. Create, create, CREATE!!! :)
**Please see package for additional instructions**